.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Some Overdue Randomness...

Came crossed this "Funny" picture. Made me smile.

Here is an interesting site that you navigate with absolutly no clicking of the mouse. First few seconds you are trying to figure out, "What the heck am I doing here", then you get the hang of it...

5 Comments:

Blogger Kirsti said...

No one trusts you enough to press any of your links anymore.

6:14 PM  
Blogger MattyP said...

You rock what? You smoke what?

11:16 PM  
Blogger Tune u up said...

The picture was.. odd.. I guess I'm not insane, hahaha

and the other site is cool!! Or at least, how it's made!!

7:54 AM  
Blogger Original Blog-surfer said...

Kirsti...that hurts....really bad. I even apologized and everything. And girls say that they don't hold grudges.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

I DO HOLD GRUDGES AND I WILL NEVER OPEN A LINK FROM YOU BLOG AGAIN.

Ps. I love you

Hugsies and kissies.

Kirsti

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home