.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

On-line for a Second...

I had to wake up freaking early, in order to get here when the "single-computer-on-campus" might be free. How pathetic is that? Sleep is somthing that I usually would never trade for anything...
In case you haven't been reading my previous posts...(MattyP)...I am in collage now and working and trying to keep sane, so sorry if I haven't posted fast enough for you!
I have added some people to my link page. More people that I read when I am able to sneak on-line. The time I set aside for blogging is getting to be longer and longer! I did notice that all but two are females...But then again so are most of the people who comment on my blog...this is fine, right?
I mentioned that I ordered a laptop almost two weeks ago. I was very excited...no more obnoxious people coming into this room and finding me on this lonely computer, and getting grumpy that they can't get on-line...I can start gaming with my friends again, without lugging my desk-top around...All kinds of cool things. My friend who ordered it for me wanted to know what the status of it was. Was it still being built? Had it been shipped? So he typed in my order number...No, not shipped or even built...my order had been cancled. CANCLED??? What the crud? No e-mail letting my know this....No explanation on the web site...nothing. I would still be waiting for it had he not decided to check up on it...
Dang.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kirsti said...

We'll be waiting here, patiently, for your laptop

Don't buy a Dell!

12:16 PM  
Blogger Tune u up said...

That sucks, if your lappie is cancled!!! Are you retrying getting it, or will you be buying another one? You must be happy with your friend now!! I mean, happier :P.
Giving up sleep is terrible!! But that only proves how much you'd do for your blog, and keeping people posted:P

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That does suck. Go kick some techie ass!

2:42 PM  
Blogger MattyP said...

Stop whining! Oh and sorry about your lappy.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Eluzai said...

get the laptop....like you mentioned, no one bugging you anymore..been there!

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home