.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Optical Illusions

I enjoy optical illusions...I always have, so I have seen alot, but here are a few that I found that really facinate me.

Here are some moving gears. Well, I see them moving...

Now some turning disc.

I see the face in this one.

I found this so-called "scary" one the other day.

Let me know what you think...

4 Comments:

Blogger Eluzai said...

Simply Amazing..very nice.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

that scared the living daylight out of me. And my cats. I blame you.

I think it's like the 3rd time I fall for something like that

8:27 PM  
Blogger LillyRose said...

Well...I now have a sleeping problem after that last one!

10:11 PM  
Blogger MattyP said...

Fuck you. I knew it was coming and I still felt that jumpy thing in my stomach. Fuck you.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home