.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Taking a Trip...

After reading all the different Blogs that I go to and seeing that everyone is going on, or has been on trips, I decided that I needed to get in on the action. So I am heading up to Wisconsin. Waukesha, Wisconsin. to be exact. Went to the first two years of collage there and had really a good time. It will be good to go back and see old friends and also see what has changed...if anything.
I will have to get back into the Wisconsin way of saying things. They say, "beg" for "bag" and if you are looking for a drinking fountain you need to ask for a "bubbler". What the heck is a bubbler? Anyway... More cultural differences!
The plan is to leave at the butt-crack of dawn...or before. It is a 8-9 hour trip from here. I don't know what the computer situation is like there. I do know that they do have internet in Wisconsin, as hard as that is to believe, but I don't know when I will be able to get onto a computer. So it might be quiet around here for about a week. Hopefully I can at least get on once during the trip...just to see what has transpired on blogdom...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kirsti said...

It's called a bubbler because it makes bubbles! I knew that! I am so smart. Excuse me, smert.

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home