.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Random Randomness

Ok, I finally informed my friend that all his random websites that he was sending me were ending up on my blog. So he has made it his mission to continue sending me them whenever he finds them.

Here is a guy with way too much "time" on his hands.

This one is just weird. I don't even know how one would even find such a site!

Here is a good reminder of how people aren't always what they seem. Every one wears a mask to hide what they are trully like inside. (Hey, that was pretty good!) This one takes a few seconds to download...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home