.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

I Am Going To Love My New Job...

I started my new job today. The one were I get paid 10 dollars an hour to mow grass. Yeah, that one. I had to show up at 7. A whole hour later then my old job...already a good start. When I saw my new boss my first thought was, "I am going to need to start looking for a new job, this guy doesn't look like he is going to make it through the summer!" He is a really old guy. I don't know why he has a lawn business, he should just retire! The first job I had to do today was to put "miracle grow" on his tomato plants, and then pick all of his cucumbers. I was in heaven. 10 dollars an hour to pick produce, can't get much better then this. I was right, I then had to wash his motor-home. That was actual work, but it only took me 3 1/2 hours. He says that next week we will start working on pressure washing his deck. "Whatever you say, Boss! I am quite content to be your little slave!" One day I might actually have to mow...
So, it looks like things in this part of my life are looking good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home