.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Random Thoughts

I work by myself now. Most of my jobs end up that way. I really love my job, it is easy and I get good money. Don't let me fool you, it is hard work, but basically I am a handy-man for a 78 year old man and he is having me do everything that he can no longer do. Easy. Everyday so far he just tells me what he wants done, then he leaves for a few hours. Just me, myself, and I. It is a real good thing that I enjoy my own company. Seriously, I can be by myself all day, no radio, to walk-man and I am perfectly fine! I do have some random things go on in my brain, like...

My new extention at my house is 1101. Nothing exciting, but do you say it one-one-zero-one, Or is it one-one-oh-one. Serious. This has kept me busy for many a lonely hour. I say it the first way.

I used to work at Subway and we had the most retarded people come in. I have had this question asked to me. "What is the difference between a 6 inch and a foot-long?" I kid you not... Ok, now you look at the person with a straight face and answer that. No matter what you are told, the costomer is not always right. Sometimes they are just morons.

I never want to see a high-powered sprayer again. I have been using one for three solid days. The first day I was like a kid. Seeing how far the water would go, trying to shoot bugs out of the sky, wondering what it would do to someone if I sprayed them at close range. The second day the novelty had worn off a bit, but it was still fun. But today, I was convinced that I would rather take a physical beating then use one again. Ever.

Ok, a enough randomness from me...what about you?

7 Comments:

Blogger LillyRose said...

I used to work at Subway, it was my first real job when I was 15. I remember I worked with a girl who bet me I couldn't bake the bread right (I always screwed up the spraying the bread, cutting the slices, putting it in the hydrator for a certain amount of time, then moving it to the baker and taking it out before burning...I always puffed it up too big or burnt it. Well one day I got it right and she told me I could make her eat anything in the store, so I made a sandwhich with everything on it, and she had to eat at least half of it...tuna, crab, meatballs, turkey, all the fixings you name it, I had it on there...and she ate the whole thing. To be honest I didn't expect her to even take one bite.
It was just wrong.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Original Blog-surfer said...

That is just gross...

7:53 PM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

If you spray someone with a high-powered sprayer you will kill them. True. Because you get air into their blood system.

By the way, do you have a car with a big trunk that I can borrow? I need to.. transport some.. carpets.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

We have one of those at home :)
If you ever wonder why I am always smiling

2:46 PM  
Blogger Original Blog-surfer said...

How does my innocent thoughts about high powered sprayers spiral out of control so very quickly? This sprayer in mixing a hose and an air compressor together. Quite like a small fire hose.
And I do have a car, with a big trunk...what are you transporting wrapped inside those...carpets? Andy?

4:08 PM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

He would of deserved it. No sorry. Did I say that out loud? I meant to say "I am redecorating and need to get these carpets to the carpet cemetary"

2:52 AM  
Blogger MattyP said...

Dude old men can't pee by themeselves sometimes. Don't tell me you don't want to get payed to do that. Oh shit that just sounded really fucked up. I did not mean it that way you gross motherfuckers.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home