.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I Love Being a Guy, I Love Being A Guy, I Love Being A Guy...

I love being a guy. I mean, I really love it. I don't think that I can ever trully express how deeply I feel about this issue. Why do I like being male? The main reason...ONE MAJOR PHYSICAL CHANGE IN LIFE. Puberty. Yes, if you are a female you have at least 4 times in your life that your body can change. Maybe more, but I am a guy, so I don't know all what goes on in your systems. Anyway, I found this list a few years ago. It is nothing new, but I liked it then, and I like it now. I picked out only a few and listed them here. You will have to check the site if you want them all...there are many more.


Top Reasons its Great to be a Guy

# Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.

# You know stuff about tanks.

# Your bathroom lines are 80% shorter.

# You can open all your own jars.

# Guys in hockey masks don't attack you.

# You can go to the bathroom without a support group.

# You can leave a hotel bed unmade.

# You can kill your own food.

# You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.

# None of your coworkers have the power to make you cry.

# You can write your name in the snow.

# Chocolate is just another snack.

# You can quietly enjoy a car ride from the passenger seat.

# You never have to worry about other people's feelings.

# You can say anything and not worry about what people think.

# Car mechanics tell you the truth.

# The world is your urinal.

# One mood, all the time.

# You can admire Clint Eastwood without starving yourself to look like him.

# You never have to drive to another gas station because this one's just too icky.

# Same work....more pay.

# You don't mooch off others' desserts.

# People never glance at your chest when your talking to them.

# If an other guy shows up at the party in the same outfit, you might become lifelong buddies.

# The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected.

# You think the idea of punting a small dog is funny. (My favorite one...so true)

# If something mechanical doesn't work, you can bash it with a hammer and throw it across the room.

# Your pals can be trusted never to trap you with: "So...notice anything different?"

4 Comments:

Blogger Kirsti said...

S-S... let's show the man why it's so good to be a woman. Reason #1, multiple orgasms

2:51 AM  
Blogger MattyP said...

Reason #2: Boobies. All girls have to do is just look down, and there they are: boobies. Damn, I would never leave the house!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

Y'all have penises.

I would like one of them on my own.

Attached to a good man. Orlando Bloom.

Lord, hear my prayer.

And not a latex one this time, please

3:20 AM  
Blogger MattyP said...

Penises.... yea, I guess we do.... but boobies...!!! I mean, hell, you look down and there they are: a big pair of plump boobies just sitting there and you can do anything you want to them because THEY ARE YOURS!! I can't get over that. Again, I would never leave my house. Hell, I would never have a problem in the world. My boss at work would give me shit, "You'll never amount to anything!!" and I'd be all like, "Hey!!!" Then I look down and my boobs, rub them a little and then be like, "See this? Can you do this?" And he'd be all like, "No." And then I'd be like, "Exactly.... boobies..."

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home