.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Time for More Silliness...

Go to www.comeclean.com and you will find another version of the now famous
"Post Secret" blog.

Try and how good you are here at spanking the monkey... (It might take a few tries to master it!)

I had more, but every time I post them I can no longer get to them from my links....I don't know what I am doing wrong...

2 Comments:

Blogger ~ Dari ~ said...

So did you post your secret?
I can not imagine myself posting anything.
I like your blog too. It is ok to be cynical. You need to let go of the past go.
The way I see it (and I took this advise from someone else years ago), there are billions of people in this world, you don't have to put up with negative ones in your life.

4:43 PM  
Blogger MattyP said...

Yea, I like span king the monkey. I spanked him at 120 mph. And then when I tried it on the computer, I spanked him at 142 mph.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home