.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Blogs are sinful...

Well, the trip was uneventful. That is always a good thing to say when you are on the road for hundreds of miles. I have come to the conclusion that Illinois is an amazingly boring state. Yeah...that is about all I have to say about that. Good thing the state has Chicago...keeps it on the map I guess.

Well, I tried to check all the usual blogs that I do when I am on-line. Come to find out that there is a "net-nanny" type thing on this whole server and it has decided that Kirsti and MattyP's blogs are too "evil" to allow me to access them. Too much bad language I guess! Struck me as funny! What with Kirsti as "'Lil Satan" and all. I had to chuckle...So when I get home I will have to see what has happened on those blogs.

I guess that is about all. I wasn't going to bother posting, but then when I saw that, and I thought that it was too good to pass up!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kirsti said...

If you misspell my name (TWICE!) again I shall have to release lil Satan's wreath on you.

So I was outlawed, eh? Something to tell the grandchildren...
I knew the word "Andy" would get me banned off several servers. He was hard to stomach, even for me

9:45 PM  
Blogger Original Blog-surfer said...

Who says it was misspelled accidentally? Since you have joined the group of calling me Jason, I thought that it would make the score even if you were named Kristi! (Sounded good, huh? Sorry about that...it is fixed now, Kirsti...)

12:36 PM  
Blogger HadesGigas said...

haha Lil' Satan, just like Lil' bow wow, even though now he is adult bow wow

9:01 PM  
Blogger MattyP said...

Well fuck that shit my niggas!! To bad I can't post shit on your blog, then you wouldn't be able to check your own! Hehe! Later fucker.

1:16 AM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

It isn't ME that has dubbed me lil Satan! All I did was be maybe alittle sadistic (In a NICE way!) and lead a few catholics into temptation

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's not lil Satan.... lil Satan is her love child that she somehow doesn't know about.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home