.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Few and Far Between...

Well, classes have begun. I think that we are the earliest of all colleges, but that is ok. I am on my last semester and then I will get my B.A. Sweet. About time.
Unfortunately this campus was built around 30 years ago (or more...), so such things like, "internet" and "wireless" were unheard of and they seem to be low priorities around here. Sooooo, that means that my blog post are going to be fewer and farther between then they have been. There is currently ONE freaking computer for all the students here in the campus library. So unless you have a lap-top that you can bring into this building and connect to the wireless here, you are hard pressed to find the computer empty.
I have a brand new lap-top ordered, and HOPEFULLY it gets here in a few weeks. Then I will be set. It is a pain to leave your home and come crossed campus to get online, but it will be better then a single community computer. So until then, I will be regular readers of all my favorite blogs, but I won't be posting as often.
Probably one I get my lappy, then the work-load will get harder...but at least I will have plenty to whine...I mean blog about!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tune u up said...

I wish you the best of luck back at 'school'!

2:30 AM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

Enjoy school mister Artsy. Enjoy your Art degree. We Science people love Art degrees. (BA is for bachellor of arts in Murca too, right?)

Anyhow, I still have 3 weeks untill I go down to England. And class doesn't start untill sept 26th

11:06 AM  
Blogger ~ Dari ~ said...

Did you ever get to watch The Jacket or The Butterfly Effect?

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home