.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Bored Out of My Gourd...

I don't bore easily. Give me some books and MY computer, and I can entertain myself for hours. I've seen myself do it. But this "vacation" here in Wisconsin is pushing me to the limit...
I finished the book I was in the middle of, I have blogged until my eyes are crossed. I have written posts for the next couple days and have them saved as "draft" for future use...and I am running out of things to do.
Our friends here are great, but the husband works every day from 8 'till who-knows-when. Last night it was past 10 at night. I can only handle being in a small house with only women and children for so long... I need to figure something out. I am going to go crazy. They have cable, but after a while I get frustrated with what a waste T.V. is and remember why I don't have one in my house.
I brought my roller blades with me...maybe I will try that...anything to get me out of the house...

9 Comments:

Blogger Shanshu said...

I face this state of being bored, every single day while I am at work. This corporate, cubicle hell drives me mad sometimes. If I wasn't able to surf while at work...I'd probably kill myself.

I feel your pain, bro.

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You on roller blades makes me laugh :P

Wot you need is a real job...
Just grabbing at a shovel and going at that pile...

A vow of silence doesn't include typing does it??

10:28 PM  
Blogger Eluzai said...

Movies? Try that. :)

1:58 AM  
Blogger Original Blog-surfer said...

Movies would be a good idea, but with 4 kids running around all under the age of 8 my movie choice would be very limited...to like "Barney" or some other crap that would make me commit some violent act.

Getting in touch with my inner self... Hmmm...to afraid what I would find there!

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTC are you people talking about, your freaking me out here.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Original Blog-surfer said...

I'm not sure Poopsmith...what are we talking about S.S.?

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I guess S.S is the one FREAKING me out.

Anyways you will have lots to do beginning next Wednesday night.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Tune u up said...

When I get bored, I rent a couple of movies, and then just criticize them.. Or make a lot of insane pictures of yourself, and the area you are on holiday in.. Just the T.V. is a waist, especially Tell-sell commercials..

4:32 PM  
Blogger MattyP said...

I like rubbing my entire body in canola oil and then going roller skating. Its kinda boring until you fall and then Hey-Ho!! Also fun to do with several other people, preferably of the opposite sex.

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home