.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

I Got Tagged...

I have never been "tagged" by a fellow blogger before. I am not entirely sure what I am supposed to do, but Schattig Duiveltje tagged me and I now have to list five songs that...well here are the rules...

The rules : List five songs that you are currently digging - it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words...or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions and the five songs (with artist) in your blog. Then tag five people to see what they're listening to.

Because I am a punk and I rarely follow directions exactly...I am going to do something slightly different. Since I am not currently "digging" any songs at the moment, I am going to list five songs, that when they come on the radio, I turn up the volume and usually sing along. Most of the songs have to memories attached to them. Things that were going on in my life at the time that I was listening to these songs. Because I am not following the directions I will add the memories...how's that?
I don't know all the titles, so I might just use some words in the song...

"Don't Turn Around" Ace of Base
First time I heard this band was when I was 18 and had moved to Alaska...out of the home for the first time. Out of home and almost 2,000 miles away from everyone I knew...

"That's just about Right" Black Hawk
My all-time favorite band. My twin and I liked the same girl...she chose him.

"Lady in Red" Chris da Burgh
I dated a girl with long red hair. This was/is her favorite song.

"Last Kiss" Wayne Cochran
I don't know why I like this one so much. No memory is really sparked, I just really enjoy it...

"To the Moon and Back" Savage Garden
Again this was during my time in Alaska. I had bought the cd and listened to it over and over. My twin stole the cd from me, but I still like the words...

There...blah. I fullfiled my obligations...kinda. If I ever get "tagged" I will ignore it and pretend I never saw it...

9 Comments:

Blogger MattyP said...

You are a fudg-packing sissy.

11:39 PM  
Blogger Tune u up said...

:D *big smile* you did it! I don't think you're a sissy.. You could tag some other people now :P

3:40 AM  
Blogger MattyP said...

No, you really are a big sissy, and YES I'm his twin - gosh!!!!

6:21 AM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

Ace of Base.. and I thought we were friends!

12:59 PM  
Blogger ~ Dari ~ said...

Sin City is good too. You should watch it. I might have other movies that are f#@k-with-your-head weird that you might like. I can send you a list later.
Try "Identity" if you haven't watched it. I think you'll like it.
Talk to you later.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Original Blog-surfer said...

No, MattyP and I are brothers, but we have our own seperate twin brothers. Two sets of twins in the family...crazy huh?
I don't know about taging other people...I might never hear from them again...

5:56 PM  
Blogger Tune u up said...

Ok, that's a good reason I guess.. Two sets of twins?? Hmm... Have you got other brothers of sisters as well?

3:13 AM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

I have moved.

http://norwayskirsti.blogspot.com

8:39 AM  
Blogger MattyP said...

All right fucker. Time for a new post. I liked Lady in Red by the way - call me gay.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home