.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Unintentional Comedy

There is a girl in my class that is going to keep my blog full of comedy! I will leave her un-named for her protection. I don't want her getting slapped by MattyP. She is the girl from a previous post who wanted to know why the geese we flying backward. She makes a comment almost every day that is blog-worthy, if only I can remember them!
Our campus is right on the edge of a man-made lake. (It used to be a rivver that was dammed up, and is now a lake.) You only have to walk 30 feet from the classroom building and you will be swimming. Well, yesterday a teacher was talking about how in the winter they lower the lake level to make room for all the spring flooding. This girl, just looks blankly at the teacher and asks,
"How do they lower the level of the lake? Do the go out there every winter and dig it deeper?"
Oh, my...there is comedy everywhere if you keep your "ears" out for it!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kirsti said...

I have an eternal source. We call her Mia

2:44 PM  
Blogger MattyP said...

*SLAP*SLAP*SLAP*

8:07 PM  
Blogger JeannaBelle said...

oh my, oh my, God bless her soul...

5:21 PM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

...and this, SS, is why we love you so.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home