.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Things I Don't Like...

I was working this week-end with a guy who bought an old house and needs help fixing it up. I don't have alot of experience with stuff like that, but he pretty much just needs someone to do all the dirty work for him. I don't mind...he pays well. But this time I am not sure if the money is enough. I was pulling apart some wood that is under the rafters and this furry, living, creature comes dive-bombing out of the crack that I just made. To my credit I didn't scream. I did, however jump completely off my ladder and dropped my pry bar. I am not a fan of living creatures dropping on my head. After I had caught my breath, I saw what is was. It was a bat. A FREAKING BAT! After it scared the ba-turkey out of me it flew away like nothing had happened. Even after all the stupid movies about killer bats and retarded things like that, I do know that bats are harmless creatures. But harmless or not, if you drop on my head, I am going to freak!
I now know what all the little black things that have been falling on me the for past few weekends are. Bat poop. Do you know what copious amounts of bat poop smells like? If you said, "Crap" you would be correct! Definitly a job for the Poop-Smith.

11 Comments:

Blogger Tune u up said...

I've never had a bat on my head before... don't like to try it :S.. I can believe why you freaked out when something 'dropped' on your head, even though it was a harmless animal.. And you already mentioned that.. Did the guy you work for not notice you freaking out? Or wasn't he around when it happened? Good luck next time! Hope you don't run into on of those 'head-animals' again..

9:25 AM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

I never saw a bat my entire life.

I hate snakes. Don't test me on this, I will kill people to get away from snakes

12:29 PM  
Blogger MattyP said...

I would like to take this time to point out that you are a Big Sissy. Just kidding. I think once I saw a rabid bat. It was flying in the daytime and was moving really weird. I would have kicked it in the nuts, but it was to high in the air.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

Mattyp you have a few typos in your last comment, here, allow me to correct:

"I would have kicked it in the nuts but I was too busy running down the street, waving my hands over my head screaming like a bitch"

8:39 AM  
Blogger MattyP said...

Yes, that was what I meant, but sometimes my hands move faster than my brain - you know, the same reason you had some guys gizz in your hair on a plane.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

He did not gizz in my hair on a plane. He gizzed in my hair in the AIRPORT. Read it right!

1:11 PM  
Blogger MattyP said...

Oh yes. I think the mental picture of you walking around with man-fat in your braids was distorting my thought pattern.

11:00 PM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

That's just silly.

I never braid my hair

5:33 AM  
Blogger Original Blog-surfer said...

Good Gravy, you two...go flirt, I mean fight on your own blogs!!!

6:56 AM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

Ohhhh... someone's alittle jealous!!

2:44 PM  
Blogger JeannaBelle said...

you guys are so much fun... Kirsti, it's ok, that stuff happens to everyone at some point (maybe?) and mattyp, yeah, you totally ran!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home