.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Oh, Bull...

I just checked my blog really fast, and I found two spam comments. No freaking way!!! How do the buggers find me? So I also have started the comment verification... Sorry if it is harder to comment, but I HATE SPAM!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tune u up said...

It seems that everybody has that these days... Guess you're not the only one who hates spam :D

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home