.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Lappy- Lappy Drama

So, I ordered a new lappy. Only this one was better then the last one. Bigger memory, faster...whatever...better where it counted. I was very excited...only to get an e-mail that read..."CANCLED AGAIN SHMUCK!!!" Well, it didn't say exactly that, but I read between the lines. Obviously my money isn't good enough for them. All they could tell me was that, "My fanincial institute didn't reveal why...blah...blah...blah..."
So I am back to lugging my huge freaking desk-top all over campus in order to get on-line. Very sad. I have decided to give it a break for awhile. I will wait order again later...maybe...oneday...

2 Comments:

Blogger MattyP said...

Order the damn lappy and stop being such a bitch!

3:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obviously you don't know how to order things off the internet :P

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home