.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Ok...for the Girls...

I saw this the other day and I thought that it is a good list for all the girls out there who want to balance out the Men's Rules that I posted earlier. I find few of these logical and/or funny, but I am a fair guy and I think that all views should be expressed, even if they are goofy...


1. We got off the Titanic first.
2. We can scare male bosses with the mysterious gynecological disorder excuses.
3. Taxis stop for us.
4. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
5. No fashion faux pas we make, could ever rival the Speedo.
6. We don't have to pass gas to amuse ourselves.
7. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
8. We can congratulate our teammate without ever touching her rear end.
9. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
10. We have the ability to dress ourselves...
11. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we are aware that we will look like an idiot.
12. We will never regret piercing our ears.
13. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
14. We can make comments about how silly men are in their presence because they aren't listening anyway.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kirsti said...

Those are pathetic

Give me 2 weeks, I will come up with 30 much better points

And I demand that you post them

5:29 PM  
Blogger Original Blog-surfer said...

I am sure that you could...If they are better, then I will post them. But they have to be clean!! Remember, I am running a foul language free blog here!!!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

Foul language?! Me?!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Tune u up said...

Some of them are really funny :D. Especially : 14. We can make comments about how silly men are in their presence because they aren't listening anyway. Because it's true!! The first one is funny too, but kinda harsh

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home