.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Fellow Students...

I am enjoying classes. They are hard, but they are good. The thing that is driving me crazy are my fellow students. Because our classes are so intense and the teachers need to hear each and every person to see if they are saying the sounds correctly, each of our classes only have 10 students in them. So you get to know your fellow students pretty well. For the most part we all get along. We all are learning all the different sounds together and laughing at each other, so there is a sense of oneness you get from all that. But lately there are some people that are beginning to get on my nerves.

First we have the girl that askes all the silly questions.
It is amazing what she can come up with.

Second we have the rude people. Loud sighs, totally ignoring the teacher, talking to fellow students when the teacher is trying to lecture. I don't know about you, but since I am paying this much for college, I want to listen and learn...not listen to your big mouth talking about some inane subject.

Thirdly we have the worst in my book. These are the fellow studends that have decided that they are now going to be the teachers.

And, NO.

I don't think so. It irks me when I am repeating something that the teacher is saying and the teacher says that I mimiced him just fine, and then this certain student tells the teacher that, "No, it didn't sound just right, I should try it again!"
What the crap.
Who are you? You have been here for as many weeks as I have. I am going to listen to the the teacher before I listen to you!
Friday was the best, this person decided to tell the teacher that he didn't say something right! The rest of the class just started to laugh. We couldn't help it. Here is a teacher that has been teaching this stuff for years, and he has been over-seas in a foreign language and used these tecniques to learn the language, and you are going to say that he didn't do it right?
Maybe you are gifted in this and you think that you have a handle on it...AFTER ONLY FOUR WEEKS OF CLASS. But please, shut the heck up, and let the rest of us learn!

6 Comments:

Blogger Tune u up said...

It sounds like an annoying person.. We have them at my school too (not the ones who tell the teacher they did it wrong), just annoying people and they'll laugh at everything and everybody.. Have you ever told them to shut up?

I did that once, hahaha, during a 'lecture'.. I was there in front of the whole class, and some asswhole starts talking and laughing, so I told him to shut his mouth because I didn't like it.. The whole class was like: 'woow...' I think he still hates me for that ;). But it is annoying when someone talks when you or someone else is explaining something..

What is wrong with those people?

9:58 AM  
Blogger HadesGigas said...

My school has annoying people, too. They sigh and yawn and burb and giggle and yodel and vomit until the proctor is finally all like "Hey, pipe down the chit mcchat!" It kills me when a college professor has to say that, what are we, six going on four? If that's the case, give me back my Gerber applesauce random bullies from work. Stop me if I'm making sense.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Tune u up said...

America is now on my blog ;). I thought you should know..

12:17 PM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

I hate these people too. Let's hope there are none in England. HOPEHOPEHOPE!

5:59 AM  
Blogger JeannaBelle said...

Argh!!! THose people tick me off! Especially in my World Civ class... I could teach the class for heaven's sake (i'm a social studies ed major with a history minor, it's my last history class to take, and a freshman level one at that)...and we get these STUPID people who ask STUPID qusetions and then try to look smart! Oh my goodness! I'll make them look smart when I stand up and give the lecture!

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is I'm disappointed.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home