.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Dreams

I have been having some pretty vivid dreams lately. I don't know why. I don't think that there is anything to dreams. Like hidden meanings, prophesies or anything like that. I don't get scared by my dreams. I hear other people talking about their scary dreams, and I wonder how that feels.
The other night I dreamt that my two year old daughter...the princess in my life, died. It was so real. It ripped me apart. I have never felt such pain, and it was only a dream.
She crawled into bed with me a few minutes before the alarm went off and I gave her the biggest hug I could. If that is what people mean when they are talking about scary dreams, then I don't want anymore...

7 Comments:

Blogger MattyP said...

Ya, I never remember my dreams.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Tune u up said...

Horrible dream, indeed!! I have had a couple of nightmares in my life (one of them; I was being chased by a mad man with a chain saw :S. And it all happened on a moving train, so there was no where to go.. I jumped out of the train, and I was saved (I guess), but at the same time I jumped out, I woke up :S), but not a lot!! I don't remember all of my dreams, which is too bad. I'd like to think them over.. I don't really believe that every dream has a meaning (especially not the one with the chainsaw), but sometimes I do.. It is funny though, that I dream about things that I've seen that day..

1:22 PM  
Blogger Keith said...

hey Nice blog, hope ya wont have such dreams again, but i call 'em nightmares!

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't remember my dreams...ever. Sometimes I guess I'm lucky but I'd like to know what my brain is doing while I'm sleeping sometimes!

Reality is scarier/funnier/happpier/sadder sometimes anyway.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Eluzai said...

i've had scarry dreams too but many years ago someone told me to wash my feet b4 going to bed and say a prayer. works for me.. but i suppose when a person is stressed or has something bugging his mind.. the mind goes hay wire at nites..but!! then again some of my dreams have come true..strange eh?

10:30 PM  
Blogger chicaleecious said...

Thanks for your post on mine - I don't mind that you had surfed through :).

By the way... I have some dream interpretation books and you'll be happy to know that most of them interpret death of a loved one or somebody you know means that good fortune will come to you.

On the other hand, the more realistic/scientific explanation would most likely be that you simply love your daughter that much that it's more than likely that sub-conscious mind is just playing tricks on you.. since I am certain that you worry about her well being every day and just want to make sure you are able to protect her.

10:39 PM  
Blogger JeannaBelle said...

i've always been told (and it's happened before) that when you dream of someone dying, that someone is going to have a baby, and if you drem of someone having a baby, then someone is going to die...

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home