.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Yes, I Rock...

I got a little creative this year with my carving. I am tired of the usual, everyday Jack'o Lanterns... So this year I did it a bit different! I even won the "Most Unusual" award for it. I have a feeling that they made that category up just for me.
That's ok, I'll take it!

5 Comments:

Blogger LillyRose said...

It looks like Charlie Brown puking! LMAO I love it dahling.

6:03 AM  
Blogger JeannaBelle said...

hahahaha... where's snoopy?

7:35 AM  
Blogger Ms. Doe said...

My friend's husband did one like this. Check out her site. www.spookiez.blogspot.com This is not spam. ;)

8:11 AM  
Blogger Keith said...

wow great job!lots of creativity

8:52 PM  
Blogger Tune u up said...

And you even won an award!! I mean, think about it!! That is really really special!!

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home