.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I Have Needs, People...

I was surfing through blogs the other night...Something I do...and I came acrossed this fun little thingy...
You go to Google, or Yahoo, or whatever you use, and type in your name and the word, "needs" in quotation marks.
Like so..."Justin needs"...and then hit enter. It is crazy to see what you come up with! Try it out, it's kinda fun. Specially when you are in a boring lecture...not like I have ever done it it class...or anything like that...ever...

Here are five of my results...

"Justin needs to start playing smash bros. again."
"Justin needs parent(s) who will encourage emotional, social..."
"With college just ahead, Justin needs to maximize right now"
"Justin needs to be *immediately hospitalized*"
"Justin needs a happy ending, something to make everything right"

Hehe...I need alot it would seem!

6 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

thanks for the idea! gonna check it in my next boring class

1:00 AM  
Blogger Eluzai said...

true.. got to check it out!

8:22 PM  
Blogger MattyP said...

Apparently Im need a job, dead babies, and a sweet sixteen..... Now I am disturbed and need a drink....

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny thing happened, i'm just some random justin who happened to find this by playing the exact game you were blogging about, lol. i was looking at my "justin needs" results and low and behold...i find this, how ironic :)...

12:27 AM  
Blogger JeannaBelle said...

yeah, i got a bunch of bad stuff... evidently there's a girl with the same spelling of my name in a gang or something... ah!!!!

7:38 AM  
Blogger Ms. Doe said...

I totally did this on my blog. It came up with some crazy stuff! :)

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home