.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Friday, September 30, 2005

LAN Party

Getting ready to have a LAN party with a bunch of guys. For those who don't know...it is where a bunch of guys connect a bunch of computers and play games together.
I can already see the looks of disapointment on peoples faces...KNOCK IT OFF. I like to "game". If I was with a group of guys on a soccer field, no one would say a word, but get with a group and play on computers...
"...but soccer is getting exercise, you are visiting with people, you are "bonding" with other guys..."
It is funny trying to explain to people, mostly females, that guys DO bond when they "game" together. There are guys that I would never talk to...probably have not too much in common, but since I have "gamed" with them...I see them in the hallways and actually start chatting with them, we now have something in common.
About the exercise, well, I am young yet...."Die young and make a beautiful corpse."

4 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

that's pretty good idea,what kinda game yo gonna play?
that's much better than playin anythin on field

3:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obviously you are a geek and enjoy doing things like that.
I'm too busy working out and shoveling to try and play computer games.
I heard a good geeky game to play is 'call of duty'.
Well... different strokes for different folkes I guess :P

2:50 PM  
Blogger Original Blog-surfer said...

We either play...'Call of Duty', or 'Ghost Recon'. Both pretty good games. I suck at first-person-shooters...so I pretty much go to hang out with the guys...and die...

8:04 PM  
Blogger MattyP said...

Yea, you prefer games in which you play God. Now Freud would say this was a result of your mom and your endless infatuation with your poop. I say your just a cocky little bastard with short man's complex. Yea... so there...

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home