.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Friday, October 07, 2005

With Friends Like These...

Ok, I got my school bill the other day. Pretty much paid off for this semester. That is very cool. As I was looking over the paper I noticed this...
Tech Tips Class Fee...20 dollars.
Maybe not much, but I had already paid for this class.
It is only 20 dollars...but 20 dollars for me right now is quite a bit. We didn't do any labs, we didn't need to buy any "extra" books, nothing that should cost anything extra.
So, I did what every good student should do, I went to the finance office to see what is up.
The guy that was there was very nice, but not helpful. He just shrugged and said he would write a note to someone who, hopefully, knew what was up.
His note read...Justin is wondering what this fee is for...
I check my mail box today, and this is what I find...
Word for word...
...Justin, the Tech Tips Class fee is for the class you took...
REALLY, you don't freaking say!!!
Could you be, maybe a *bit* more helpful. I can READ what the bill says...I want to know why it is even on my bill.
I probably wouldn't care if this was my first time, but this is my THIRD time that I have gotten this kind of retarded "help" from this office.
Maybe, (just a helpful hint), someone who knows what the WORLD THEY ARE DOING should be in the finance office...maybe.

4 Comments:

Blogger Eluzai said...

hmm.... i smell a rat.. better check it out again.. good luck.

5:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess customer service sucks wherever you are! Lame.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of universities who don't know what the hell their doing. At least mine gives great lectures.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Ms. Doe said...

I hate, hate, hate the finance dept. They always give the run around, but of course, they're always right. It must be a standard to work in that dept, that is, to be unhelpful. There is this guy who works at the college here, in the financial aide dept. He would take his sweet time. Now, he comes into my work, and I like to slow down when I see him. Guess it's the only revenge I can have comfort in. :)

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home