.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Some More Randomness, (and about time too...)

Life is a little stressful right now, and these random sites were sent to me just in time! Just something silly to get your mind off of the serious stuff for a while!

Do you like snow? I love it. I don't know why. Maybe it was my time spent in Alaska, or just that I have so many good memories in the snow. But if you are like me and need to see some snow now, you can make some flakes here and get ready for the holidays early!!


I personally have nothing against French people. Could it be for the reason that I know no French people? Possible, bordering on likely. But I was sent this site and it is quite funny! Be sure to click on the link that google brings you to!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloody French

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home