.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Not In Mixed Company...Please

We were in class the other day. (Can you see the common theme in most of my blogs lately?) And the nurse/teacher, that I have mentioned before, was telling different stories about experiences that she has had in the E.R. of the hospital.
Pretty grafic to say the least. Some people left class. I don't get sick while listening to stuff like that, but I do think that you can get your point a crossed without graphic details!
There was one story that made me sick though. The brief version: There was a lady here in America (but from another country)that went to the E.R. because of some issues down in her "neather regions". Well, they found out that in her country, after women have a child, and they don't want to get pregnent for a while, they insert a potato in themselves.
O.K. Weird, but that's what they do.
Fine, whatever.
But as you can imagine, every female in the class-room was turning read, and every male was turning green.

WHY...WHY...WHY...would you talk about such stuff, at all, let alone in a mixed group of people.
We are just supposed to be learning about keeping healthy in another country.
This didn't apply.

BLECK!

4 Comments:

Blogger Eluzai said...

lmao!!!!!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Original Blog-surfer said...

I am sure that I agree with you Tina!

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would it not begin to grow?
I've seen potatoes grow in dark cold conditions let alone warm!!
Excuse me love, is that a leaf coming out of your pants?

3:54 PM  
Blogger LillyRose said...

That is quite positively the most atrocious thing I have ever heard :/

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home