.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Friday, October 21, 2005

How Some People Get To My Blog!

I was looking at my "stat finder" the other day, and it was interesting to find how people happened to make their way to my blog.
There were the people who just clicked the "next blog"button.
Then some people came because a fellow blogger has me in their link list.
Those ones are the majority, but some were more random. Two people made it to my blog buy going to MSN and typing in:
"original lego man"
and
"spanking childhood memories".
What the heck!
I am going to keep a closer look on this in the future and see what other random words brings people to my blog!

6 Comments:

Blogger Eluzai said...

well, I too the left turn, then right.. keep going on straight.. and landed on your Blog! good blogging!

6:54 PM  
Blogger Eluzai said...

*took

6:55 PM  
Blogger Tune u up said...

I got there by clicking next blog..
That isn't as exciting as typing some words on the internet and then find your blog, is it?

9:16 AM  
Blogger Original Blog-surfer said...

Hey, I am happy to get people here however!!!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Tune u up said...

I know exactly what you mean!!
It's always cool to 'meet' new people who are interested in reading your stories!!

10:30 AM  
Blogger JeannaBelle said...

i think you found me first...

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home