.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

No More Links...

Is it just me? Or has anyone else noticed that almost as soon as I put someone in my links they stop writing? What is up with this, people? About 4 of the people that I have links to, actually still write.

MattyP says that he has no "inspiration" anymore. Blah.

Kirsti is in collage and is going to get married, so she has "other things" on her mind right now. Double Blah.

Stawberry Shortcakehas fallen off the face of the earth it would seem.

And I have already lost a couple other people that stopped posting.
I must be a curse or something...
Is it because everyone is in some sort of schooling right now? I wonder...

For all the other people that still post, Thank-you, you are doing great! But we have seen that the statistics show that you will end soon as well...
Oh, well...it was fun while it lasted...

6 Comments:

Blogger LillyRose said...

In Schooling yes, but I still find time to blog. I am a subscriber to one particular blog, a college dean, and he writes EVERY DAY!, with a wife and two kids, he never misses. Thus, everyone else can can their excuses and get crackin' on updating their blogs!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Keith said...

aha so the reason of fewer posts were ya, at least i know the reason, gotta buy some insectiside!
but ya knoww, school time & homework...! donya have anythin' to do!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Eluzai said...

...yet I still visit and enjoy reading your blog.. good job!

6:53 PM  
Blogger JeannaBelle said...

yeah, we're all busy... how do you do it?

7:36 AM  
Blogger Ms. Doe said...

Well, apparently you don't like me, cuse I'm not even listed! (And please don't add me out of pitty.) I still blog almost everyday. Maybe you shouldn't add me cuse then I'll be cursed and then I won't blog anymore.

Now I'm rambling.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

Hey, I am back to posting now, damnit! Say you're SORRY!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home