.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Random Thoughts

I hate the smell of hospitals...always have, but now I love them, they are the only smells I have to assosiate with my baby girl.

I can now tell when others are in mental anguish.

I am starting to get to know my way around this huge hospital, like the smell, I hate being here-but love it, because it means I can see my girl.

I have talked about death before. And I was assuming that it would be one of my Grand-Parents that went first, since after all that is the way that it goes, right...
Never thought that my own daughter could be the first one in my life that left...
Freaking hurts.

2 Comments:

Blogger LillyRose said...

I miscarried my first child, and was devastated. I am so sorry for your loss, and I want to offer my strongest empathy to your wife-- I am sure she is feeling extremely saddened and shocked. It will never make sense why your child was taken from you, it still doesn't make sense to me-- but the healing that comes with time and the continued love between your daughter, your wife and yourself will pull you through this emotional time and you will see the brightness in the world again. I am so tremendously sorry. Continue writing, it is a great way to get it out.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

I am so sorry. Can never imagine what you are going through. I have to say the same as hardworkingmom, keep writing, it's a good thing. Do whatever you have to do to keep yourself going.
Deepest sympathy to all three of you

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home