.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

So...It's 2006...

Yep, time for the obligatory New Year blogging artical. Everyone has one...or if you don't maybe you should have drunk a bit less last night.
I never thought that the New Year was anything supper special as a kid. We usually got to stay up 'till midnight, so that was cool, but otherwise...
I never got into the whole resolution thing. It always bugged me actually. I have heard people in November saying that they were going to quit smoking for the New Year.
You are not.
If you can't stop right this second, what makes you think that Jan.1st will be anything different? If you are going to stop, do it right now.
Yeah, so I am a little cynical about the whole thing...what else is new.
I do like thinking about what happened new in my life throughout the past year. I stayed up last New Years too, and could never have imagined how my life was going to change in just 365 days. Do I have so much change going to happen in this next year as well?
Not much I can do about it, if it is going to happen, but just makes me wonder. I see the upcoming year as a new chapter in my book that that I haven't read yet. So that is a bit exciting. Unlike a novel though, I can't flip to the end and see exactally how it will all end, but I guess that is why I enjoy life so much...If I new how every day was going to be, before it happened, then Life would bore me to tears.
So, life has been life. Full of quirks, excitment, frustrations, laughter and tears. But it is because of all these emotions that life is fun to live.

1 Comments:

Blogger MattyP said...

Yea.... check out the new song on my space

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home