.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Trying to get back to "normal"...

What is "normal" anyway? Was it what I was before my world got turned upside down? Maybe this new life is true normality and everything else was just a bubble that I was living in. I don't know.
It is weird. My daughter has been gone now for longer then she was here. Kinda sucks, but the feelings of love that I felt for her I wouldn't want to have missed. So am I saying that it was worth going through what I went through, just to be able have felt what I felt? Good question. Ask me again in a few years, maybe I will have an answer for you.
I think that I am ready to start blogging here again. Just get some steam off, get some part of my life back to usual.
I hope everyone had a good holiday season, and I will talk to you all soon...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just wondering-are you as candid with God are you are here?

10:09 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I don't think there's such a thing as 'normal'. Glad to see you are back blogging again. Sometimes it's necessary to get back to some sort of routine to feel 'normal' again.
And to anon above - it is nobody's business how candid (or not) anyone is with God.

3:27 PM  
Blogger MattyP said...

Wow has it really been that long? Damn

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home