.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Back to the Quotes...

I haven't posted any quote for a while now. I ran a crossed these the other day and they seemed to go along great with my cynical view of the whole "new year" thing.


Cynic: a blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they should be.
Ambrose Bierce

The power of accurate vision is commonly called cynicism by those who do not have it.
G. B. Shaw

See, being a cynic isn't so bad...

Because it's not a lack of knowledge that's holding you people back, it's a lack of will.
Marvin, Old Man Murray, 3/14/2001

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

wow quotes, it's nice readin' 'em but i dunno why i never get the points!lol.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home