.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Good Service

I went to Circuit City the other day; the electronic store that sells everything from DVDs and CDs to computers and TV’s.
I wasn’t looking for anything in particular, just browsing. I decided to look for external hard-drives and so I found an employee and asked where they were.
This guy looks at me and (I kid you not) says, “Yeah, you’re going to have to ask someone about that.” He then promptly turns around and walks away.
WHAT THE WORLD!!!
I did just ask someone about that…YOU.
You have to understand this isn’t a very big store. It isn’t a super Wal-Mart. I can stand in the middle of the store, turn in a circle and see all the walls in the store.
So, I continued on my way, found the hard-drives and started looking for something to wipe off my laptop screen.
I had learned my lesson and started looking for them on my own, but my friend just had to ask another employee where those were.
What was his response you ask?
“That isn’t my department, you will need to ask some one else”.
Big freaking surprise there.
I don’t care if it isn’t your department, you are being paid to help me…the customer.
We then heard two more employees talking to another customer and they didn’t know what type of blank CDs he needed to back up his data on his computer.
Maybe, just maybe you should have to take a test to see if you know anything about computers before you WORK IN A COMPUTR STORE…
I would think in a customer service store, customer service would be a big deal. Apparently not.
I can’t really get upset at the employees, it is the manager’s fault.
I managed a Subway for 3 years and if my employee was a jerk guess who heard about it? Yes, Me.
I didn’t even think about complaining to anyone, I just walked out. It will be the last time I go there.

3 Comments:

Blogger  Jess said...

Hey there, it's been awhile, happy new year to you and yours! :) Jess

6:39 AM  
Blogger Eluzai said...

Havent heard from u for ages? all ok?

12:53 AM  
Blogger MattyP said...

Yea plus the manager is the dumb-shit who hired them in the first pace!

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home