.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Anonymous

I am always interested in anonymous sites like the now famous Post Secret.
And now I have found
Joe Apology.
Post Secret I can understand being anonymous, some serious accusations and feelings get aired, but Joe Apology?
Come on, you are too proud to apologize to the person that you wronged, so you are going to do it "anonymously" on-line. Besides the glaring discrepancy in that statement, I think it is amazing that one would think you would get the same feeling of release by apologizing to the world rather then the person you offended...
Crazy culture we live in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home