.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Been a long time for Randomness

Found this game on a fellow blog.
Total waste of time, but what little game isn't? Surprising how addicting it is as well!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

justin, call me asap plz hope you get this before long gonna try and track you down some other way jmp

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home