.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Oxymorons

I like oxymorons. I like how many of them have come into our English language and are just accepted as normal.
The ones I really like are the ones that people DO not neccesarally SAY. Such as having a private blog on-line. Folks, the world wide web is not private. It is anything but, if you want to say somethings that will stay with you and only you, get a paper journal, and lock it. Even then you aren't assured that it will only stay with you.
Anyway, I digress...back to oxymorons. I found this list that is full of oxymorons.
Things like this I find fun...
Some of them are posted just because the person doesn't understand what the different words really mean, and they aren't true oxymorons at all, but for the most part they are pretty good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home