.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Original Blog-Surfer

I am the one, the first, the Original Blog-Surfer. I roam around Blogdom and leave comments on whatever Blogs I want. If I happen to comment on your Blog, don't get bent out of shape...be honored.

Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Quiet until I know you. Polite even if I don't like you. Cynical all the time. HATE gossip with a passion. Firmly believe that there are always two sides of a story and anyone who makes a decision based solely on one side is acting like a fool. I love to read, so if you have read a good book, let me know.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Movie Rant

I went to the movie theater the other day.
Not something that I do often…it is hard to cough up as much money as they are asking for now, when I can just be patient and see it on DVD for much cheaper.
But I went to see the new 007 movie.
Not a bad flick. The ending was inevitable, but I think the way they went about was silly...but everyone is a critic.
But I am curious to know how much it cost to advertise in a movie. Was I the only one or did you catch what electronics brand they were pushing?
I don’t know why, but I have to tell you that when I left that movie I was all ready to buy Sony products.
Oh, wait, no I wasn’t, I don’t even like Sony.
But it was funny to see…the laptop, the digital camera and even the cell phone were all Sony brand.
Blah.
I guess it makes sense, for both the movie makers as well as Sony. The makers get a ton of money for the advertisement and Sony gets it name in front of millions people, all at the expense of little ‘ol me. I paid to get entertained, not have someone push their lousy brand name down my throat.
I wonder if advertisement like that really works. If I was looking for a good brand name electronic I wouldn’t buy it simply because James Bond used it…
But I have to assume that I am a minority and that most of the public does think like that, otherwise they wouldn’t advertise in that way.
Blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home